I’m a writer, producer, and digital creative.
I work in the development team at BBC Three producing new, boundary-pushing social video content. I develop video series that engage young audiences with issues that matter to them, in a format they will watch and share.
I was a member of the BBC Digital Guerrillas content innovation team where I developed and produced innovative content for young audiences across the BBC.
I’m also a screenwriter and producer with a passion for narrative and comedy. I have a background in film and animation, making award-winning festival short films and animated series pilots with Dice Productions on original commissions from Channel 4, Nickelodeon, UK Film Council and corporate clients.
I previously held positions as a digital producer, social media producer, project manager, storyliner, and journalist.
Selected projects include:
- My Mental Health In VR – BBC Three
- Talking Balls – Animated series for BBC Three
- All Consuming Love (Man in a Cat) – LOCO and LSFF award-winning short film for UK Film Council
- Don’t Fear Death – RTS Award-nominated short film for Channel 4 starring Rik Mayall
- Thirteen #findthegirl – Broadcast Awards-nominated transmedia story for BBC Three
- Life on the Line – Snapchat documentary series for BBC Three
- Jim’s Celeb Blender – Interactive comedy project for BBC Three
- DuckManBoy – Animated series pilot for Nickelodeon
Other recent projects include short film Gregory is a Dancer for Channel 4, comedy short film Croissant, the BBC Production Awards-nominated Ramadan in a Day, the BBC Taster award-winning comedy project Odd Taste, Mates v Monsters for BBC Taster, as well as social content for BBC One, BBC Three, BBC Academy, and BBC Shakespeare.