I’m a writer and creative producer that makes original films and innovative online content. Until recently I was a member of the BBC Digital Guerrillas content innovation team and am currently at BBC Three working on new formats and content. I’m also a writer and filmmaker with Dice Productions in collaboration with director Louis Hudson.
Recent projects include:
- Talking Balls – A 12-part animated football comedy series for BBC Three which gained over 2.5 million views
- Thirteen #findthegirl – An interactive, multiplatform story told over five weeks to accompany BBC Three’s hit drama Thirteen. Nominated for the Broadcast Digital Award for Best Programme Support
- Life on the Line – A series of Snapchat documentaries for BBC Three now being developed further as a BBC Three social series
- Jim’s Celeb Blender – An interactive comedy project for BBC Three with illustrator and internet sensation Jim’ll Paint it
- DuckManBoy – A children’s animated series pilot for Nickelodeon starring Mike Wozniak, Rasmus Hardiker and John-Henry Falle
- Don’t Fear Death – A short animated comedy for Channel 4 starring comedy legend Rik Mayall. Nominated for an RTS Midlands award
- All Consuming Love (Man in a Cat) – An animated short film for UK Film Council starring Kevin Eldon and Josie Long. Winner of seven festival awards including London Short Film Festival
Other recent projects I have worked on include short film Gregory is a Dancer for Channel 4, comedy short film Croissant, the BBC Production Awards-nominated Ramadan in a Day, the BBC Taster award-winning comedy project Odd Taste, Mates v Monsters for BBC Taster, as well as content for BBC One, BBC Three, BBC Academy, and BBC Shakespeare.
I have a passion for creative collaboration and new formats. I enjoy discovering and developing new talent. And I continue to create innovative content using my strong editorial and storytelling skills and eyes for new technology and production methods.
Before working in broadcast I studied English Literature at Cardiff University, graduating to become a journalist followed by a creative producer at digital agencies in the arts and media.
Dice Productions showreel: