I’m a writer and creative producer with a passion for stories and originality.
My background is in film and animation, making award-winning festival shorts with Dice Productions in collaboration with director Louis Hudson.
Selected projects include:
- Talking Balls – Animated series for BBC Three
- All Consuming Love (Man in a Cat) – LOCO and LSFF award-winning short film for UK Film Council
- Don’t Fear Death – RTS Award-nominated short film for Channel 4 starring Rik Mayall
- Thirteen #findthegirl – Broadcast Awards-nominated transmedia story for BBC Three
- Life on the Line – Snapchat documentary series for BBC Three
- Jim’s Celeb Blender – Interactive comedy project for BBC Three
- DuckManBoy – Animated series pilot for Nickelodeon
Other recent projects include short film Gregory is a Dancer for Channel 4, comedy short film Croissant, the BBC Production Awards-nominated Ramadan in a Day, the BBC Taster award-winning comedy project Odd Taste, Mates v Monsters for BBC Taster, as well as social content for BBC One, BBC Three, BBC Academy, and BBC Shakespeare.
Before working in broadcast and film I studied English Literature at Cardiff University, worked as a journalist, wrote for music and culture blogs, and was a producer at creative digital agencies.